Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First entry ...woohoo!

I have been a lover of writing for quite a while. My range has spanned from actual school work to roleplaying in text. I love to "vent" and my life has been quite interesting to the point that my mother-in-law helped me decide that my title for "most things" I ever publish should be something on the lines of, "Only You, Mary Ann, Only You". So here we are with my first official "blog".

I am looking for ways to become self sustaining at home and not have to "really" work. Sounds fun, right? So far there are lots of ways, but man it seems like a lot of work - we'll see how that goes and I'll try to keep you posted. Right now I am plowing through ways to make money on eBay ... that seems like a great way to make money, why is it that I can't seem to do it??

Anyway, this is wasting my valuable time ;) I'll blog more later!!

Be good everyone!

Mary Ann

2 comments:

  1. well...it seems you beat me to this girlfriend...just kidding....i hate to write for public....

    Be good! ya right!

    I love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. freaking write moreeee. lol

    ReplyDelete